It’s very simple (Photo: Moms Who Cook and Bake/Facebook).
If you’re looking for culinary inspiration, a cheesecake might be just what you need.
An Australian mother told how her 11-year-old daughter made a Caramilk birthday cheesecake after finding a super-easy recipe online.
Proud parents posted photos of the cake on Facebook, and many said they were amazed that a child could make such a beautiful dessert.
She added that her daughter essentially followed the recipe herself, but admitted that the caramel glaze never reached the cake because it dissolved.
Mother wrote: Of course Mama Bear helped, but she was very sweet and independent.
Uncork the oven (Photo: Moms Cooking and Baking / Facebook).
Now it’s time to decorate (Photo: Moms Who Cook and Bake / Facebook).
It was so divine that most of them came back for a few seconds.
While preparing the Caramel Cream, it was left unattended too long and started to separate, so we didn’t use it.
Instead, the girl decided to decorate the top of the cheesecake with fresh fruit.
Cooking pays (Photo: Moms Who Cook and Bake/Facebook).
As with most cheesecakes, the recipe involves mixing cookie crumbs with butter and pressing the mixture into a baking dish.
The remaining ingredients are then mixed together and poured over the crumbs in the pan.
See the full NewIdeaFood.com recipe below….
- 250g bag of good biscuits
- 2 tablespoons dried coconut
- 125 g unsalted butter, melted
- Cadbury chopped caramel chocolate, for decoration
- 180 g block of Cadbury chocolate, crushed
- 250 g cream cheese block, sliced
- 250 g tube Caramilk Philly Cream Cheese Flavour
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 180 g block of Cadbury Karam milk, crushed
- 300 ml thickened bath cream
Read more: USA
- Turn over the bottom of the round spring dish with a diameter of 22 cm (the bottom measures 21 cm). Grease the bottom and sides and cover with baking paper, leaving the paper 2cm outside the edge of the box.
- Process the cookies in a food processor until finely chopped. Add coconut and oil. The process for the overlap. Slide the top and bottom of the drawer into place. Put it on a platter. Refrigerator.
- To prepare the filling, place the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on maximum power, stirring every 15 seconds, for 40 to 50 seconds or until melted. Delete. Cool for five minutes.
- Process the cream cheese, Philadephia caramel milk, sugar and vanilla in the same food processor until smooth. Add the sour cream and melted chocolate and mix. Add the eggs all at once. Continue with the combination, stopping occasionally to scratch part of the processor. Pour into the cookie crust.
- Cook in the slow cooker (150C) for about 50 minutes, or until the filling is firm in the middle (not overcooked), it still needs a little stirring. Turn off the oven. Let it cool in the oven with the door ajar for 1 hour. Delete. Cool to room temperature. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight until firm.
- To make the caramel cream, place the chocolate in a heatproof bowl. Heat the cream in a small saucepan until hot. Pour in the chocolate. Stir until melted and smooth. That’s cool. Refrigerate for about 3 hours or until chilled. Beat with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- Remove the pan. Transfer the cheesecake to a large plate. Spoon caramel cream from the top. Sprinkle with chopped caramelized chocolate.
Do you have a simple recipe to share?
Please contact us at [email protected].
MORE: Baker unveils 10-step recipe for ultra-potent Nutella and Marshmallow cakes
MORE: Five easy soup recipes for 50p a serving
MORE: Try this easy wrap recipe for the perfect breakfast.