Hey there! Before reading the article which is about Liverpool could turn to Sancho if Salah bolts for Spain this summer, you should read about lfc. It shares basic information about this article and also adds more value to it. Do let us know how you feel about it in the comment section below. Happy Reading! Really glad that you are here.
Liverpool could turn to Sancho if Salah bolts for Spain this summer… The Klopp revolution would be in real trouble if a big Spanish club came calling for the Egyptian, as Liverpool are struggling to find a suitable replacement for Philippe Coutinho. The new Barcelona man has already made an impact for the Reds this season, bagging 13 goals in all competitions. But, according to The Sun, former Barcelona chief Pep Segura has alerted his former club that he may be available this summer. Sancho is one of the hottest properties in English football, having been scouted by some of the biggest clubs in Europe. The England starlet enjoyed a breakout season for the Bundesliga side, scoring seven times and setting up eight goals in
Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp is reportedly confident that both Mohamed Salah and Sadio Mane will sign new long-term deals with the club this summer, but if the Reds do lose one, it could be Mane who heads for the Anfield exit door. That’s because Jurgen Klopp is a big admirer of Borussia Dortmund’s Jadon Sancho and is considering a move for the 18-year-old as a replacement, according to The Sun .
The January transfer window may seem like a distant memory, but that doesn’t mean the rumor mill has stopped! There is a lot of speculation about the summer moves. Check out the latest gossip below, and see all the official proposals here.
MAIN STORY : Liverpool could turn to Sancho if Salah leaves
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp could make a bid to buy Jaydon Sancho if Mohamed Salah leaves the club this summer, reports Bild.
There have been reports in recent months that Salah could leave Anfield this summer, possibly to Spain in search of a new challenge, and Sancho’s performances for Borussia Dortmund have not escaped the Red’s boss. Klopp, meanwhile, wants to revamp his attacking department after numerous missteps this season.
Can Jaydon Sancho replace Mohamed Salah in Liverpool’s attack next season? Photo: Alexandre Simoes/Borussia Dortmund via Getty Images
However, Liverpool’s recent financial losses following the coronavirus pandemic make a transfer for Sancho unlikely. However, if they can get the money together by letting Salah go, then they may make a bid for the 21-year-old.
According to rumours, Sancho is available for a much lower price than the 120 million euros that Dortmund demanded from Manchester United last summer. United are interested in the winger again.
– Arsenal are interested in Borussia Dortmund midfielder Julian Brandt, reports Bild. The Gunners showed interest in the 24-year-old midfielder in January and now Dortmund could be ready to listen to offers for the German midfielder. With Mikel Arteta likely to miss Martin Odegaard, who returns to Real Madrid at the end of the season, Arsenal are looking for a replacement. Brandt has struggled with his form this season and could be sold for £20m.
– Barnwell’s best moves: 100-51 | 50-1
– January transfer results
– recent major transfers
– The Telegraph reports that Manchester United are aiming for an unlikely hat-trick for Erling Haaland, Jaydon Sancho and Jack Grealish. Haaland remains a key target for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, who worked with the 20-year-old at Moulde. Haaland scored 82 goals in 83 games for Dortmund and FC Salzburg. The club are also still interested in Sancho, who was not contracted last summer, and Grealish, who is still in good form at Aston Villa.
– Tottenham Hotspur have set their sights on Celtic midfielder Ismaila Soro, reports the Daily Mail. The 22-year-old transferred from Israeli club Bnei Yehuda to the Hoops for £2.7million in January 2020, but has barely played under Neil Lennon. However, Tottenham believe Soro, who was born in Ivory Coast, has the talent to cover the midfield. With a limited transfer budget for Spurs this summer, Soro would fit perfectly into their pot. Spurs are also reportedly considering Joachim Andersen, the centre-back from Fulham .
– A disappointment looms for Arsenal when it comes to the hunt for Martin Odegaard at the end of the season. According to AS, Zinedine Zidane wants the Norwegian midfielder to return to Real Madrid and be part of the first team next season. Zidane sees the 22-year-old as a potential long-term replacement for Luka Modric and he will also bring down the average age of the team. The Madrid coach is hoping to convince Odegaard to return to the Bernabeu and secure a starting place for Modric.
– Barcelona are considering the purchase of Villarreal goalkeeper Marc Vidal, 21, reports Sport, and Juventus central defender Matij de Ligt, reports El Chiringuito. Vidal’s contract at Villarreal expires in June and Barca are one of the clubs keeping an eye on the rising star. The Blaugrana are prepared to let Pedro Neto go this summer, but Vidal will still face competition from Inaki Peña and Arnau Tenas for Mark-Andre ter Stegen’s replacement. After losing De Ligt to Juve two years ago, Barca are now hoping to convince the 21-year-old former Ajax Amsterdam defender to come to Camp Nou this summer.
Privacy settings,How Search works,lfc