The new Rocket League update, called v.188, is available live on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, PC and Nintendo Switch, along with official patches describing all the changes and many new content that Epic Games and developer Psyonix have added to the December update. The update includes a redesign of the eSports Shop, improvements to the Xbox X and Xbox S series and community flags for new content creators. Unfortunately the improvements for PS5 are not included.
In addition to the improvements made to the PS5, the player hymns are still missing, but unlike the improvements made to the PS5, a new tuning feature will be available tomorrow at the start of the second season. This feature allows players to recite any song from the toy library before they celebrate their goal.
With regard to the scope of the update, it is not yet clear how much meat will be loaded on one of the platforms mentioned above. What we do know is that you really need a boot and the size of the boot can be on the bigger side considering the size of the patch.
While we’re on the subject of patch drawings, below you can consult them entirely thanks to Psyonix:
- Community flags
- John Sandman
- Flags of Monstercat
- Jack Newsome
- Silvery Rome
- King Sullivan
AMENDMENTS AND ADDITIONS
- Enhanced Xbox Series X|S Support
- For Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S players, a new Video Quality drop-down menu is now available under Settings > Video. This allows you to play in the Rocket League with performance or quality settings as described in detail below:
- Xbox X Series
- quality: 4K resolution at 60 fps with HDR
- Productivity: The game is played at 2688×1512 at 120 frames per second using HDR.
- The game interface is displayed at 4K
- Xbox S Series
- Quality: 1080p resolution at 60 FPS with HDR
- Productivity: The game is played at 1344×756 at 120 frames per second using HDR.
- Game interface display with 1080p resolution
– Tactical Quick Chat –
- The new Tactical Quick Chat Only option is now available under Settings > Game > Text Chat.
- When this feature is enabled, all chat messages are invisible to you, with the exception of the following Quick Chats
- He’s all yours.
- Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go!
- Roger that!
- On the spot.
- We have to get up!
- It’s a fake.
- To your left.
- To your right.
- Look out! Look out!
– Export tax –
- The export warehouse was completely redesigned.
- The company is now divided into regions – North America and Europe.
- Each team is fully visible in the regional part of the export workshop.
- The rotation of the elements has been removed.
- All available products can be purchased directly on the Esports shopping page of your favorite team.
– CLIENT INTERFACE
- Some aesthetic and colour changes have been made.
- The names of the options have been changed in Settings in the main menu and throughout the game.
- On the screen after the game, the new Options button displays the following:
- Stupid player / Report
- Changing settings
- The split-screen game is back!
- Fixed a bug that caused the stock tabs to scroll automatically.
- Exhaust flame control for Emperor DT5
Rocket League is available for free on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, PC and Nintendo Switch.
Who Is The Starting Center For The Rockets?, PJ Tucker is the starting center for the Houston Rockets. After Capela was traded, Tucker has taken over the center role. This isn't a new position as he would operate as the center when the Rockets shift to a smaller lineup. ,Who Are The Rockets Starters?, The Rockets starters consist of PJ Tucker, Robert Covington, Danuel House, James Harden, and Russell Westbrook. Covington is the newcomer here who has started 14 games for the Rockets. Tucker and Harden are the only two with over 60 starts this season.,PJ Tucker is the starting center for the Houston Rockets. After Capela was traded, Tucker has taken over the center role. This isn't a new position as he would operate as the center when the Rockets shift to a smaller lineup.,The Rockets starters consist of PJ Tucker, Robert Covington, Danuel House, James Harden, and Russell Westbrook. Covington is the newcomer here who has started 14 games for the Rockets. Tucker and Harden are the only two with over 60 starts this season.,houston rockets roster 2020,rockets roster 2018,michael frazier,william howard,miami roster 2019 to 2020,nba lineup 2020 milwaukee bucks,pacers depth chart realgm,realgm bucks depth chart,thunder depth,houston rockets depth chart 2020,mavericks depth chart,spurs depth chart,houston rockets starting lineup 2020,houston rockets starting lineup tonight,nets projected starting lineup 2020,nba roster 2020 houston rockets,p.j. tucker,houston rockets roster 2019,houston vs okc starting lineup