|Organization||Central Coast Cancer Support Community|
|Come on in.||Full-time|
|Establishing the curriculum vitae||15. January – 15. February 2021|
|Salary range||Competitive compensation of $70,000 +|
The Central Coast Cancer Support Community is seeking a full-time Executive Director. CCHCBC is a non-profit organization based in Templeton, California, that serves the needs of cancer patients and their families by providing FREE non-medical and psychosocial care.
The Executive Director is responsible for all Community Cancer activities, including the implementation of all plans, policies and goals approved by the Board of Directors. This position reports to the Board of Directors and oversees the Program Director, Development Manager/Activity Coordinator, marketing team, administrative support staff and others, depending on the scope of the position.
Purpose of the book : The role of the Executive Director is to oversee the management, performance and strategic plan of the organization. Other key responsibilities include fundraising, marketing and community engagement. The position reports directly to the Board of Directors.
Key Responsibilities :
- Represent the organization to beneficiaries, donors and the public and be their primary advocate.
- Recruit, develop and manage teams to drive capacity and brand growth
- Creating a culture of transparency and communication throughout the organisation
- Refine and clarify roles and systems to create effective workflow and communication
- Create and manage an annual budget; track expenses and reduce costs.
- Management of the annual tax preparation and control processes
- Support the board/staff and implement the annual strategic plan to achieve the goals of the organization.
- Develop and implement an annual fundraising plan, including how to engage the community, sponsors, next year’s donors, etc.
- Draw up and implement a communication plan
- Develop positive relationships with key stakeholders, including individual donors and businesses.
- License, or
- At least four years of experience working with people and leading a business with a proven ability to develop as a team member with a leadership mindset in service to others.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, fluency and the ability to work in a team with open and friendly demeanor.
- Proven fundraising experience
- Strong time management, prioritization, multi-tasking and organizational skills, with the ability to complete projects on time.
- Personal communication with the mission of the CCCBC
- An experienced problem solver who takes a calm, creative and positive approach to problem solving.
- Desire to travel local
- Professionalism in Microsoft Office, Zoom Plus
- Bilingual Spanish Lake
- Possibility to work at home
Competitive salary starting at $70,000 plus depending on experience, monthly phone allowance, vacation after 90 days. A background and drug test is required.
For more information about the Central Coast Cancer Support Community, please visit our website at cscslo.org. Qualified candidates should send a cover letter, resume and salary expectations to [email protected].
How to load…
We’ll get through this together, Atascadero…
The Cancer Support Community Central Coast is looking for a full-time Executive Director. CSCCC is a non-profit located in Templeton, CA supporting the needs of cancer patients and their families FREE of charge for non-medical and psycho-social needs.
The Executive Director is responsible for all operations of the Cancer Support Community, including implementation of all plans, policies and goals adopted by the Board of Directors. The position reports to the Board and supervises Program Director, Development Director / Event Coordinator, Marketing team, administrative support staff and others, as required by size.
Job Purpose: The role of the Executive Director is to oversee the administration, deliverables and strategic plan of the organization. Other key responsibilities include fundraising, marketing, and community outreach. The position reports directly to the Board of Directors.
- Represent and be the lead advocate for the organization to the recipients, donors and community
- Recruit, develop and manage teams to increase capacity and grow the brand
- Create a culture of transparency and communication throughout the organization
- Refine and clarify roles, systems to create efficient work flow and communication
- Create and manage annual budget; track expenses and reduce costs
- Manage annual tax prep and audit processes
- Facilitate with the Board/Staff and implement the annual strategic plan to meet organizational goals and objectives
- Develop and execute an annual fundraising plan including how to engage the community, sponsors, and other year around donors, etc.
- Create and implement communication plan
- Develop positive relationships with key stakeholders, including individual and corporate donors
- Bachelors Degree, or
- At least four years of prior people and business management experience with proven ability to grow teams with a servant leader mentality
- Strong oral and written communication, public speaking and teamwork skills with an open, friendly demeanor
- Proven successful fundraising experience
- Strong time management, prioritization, multitasking and organizational skills with the ability to see projects to timely completion
- A personal connection to the mission of CSCCC
- Experienced problem solver who approaches issues in a calm, creative and positive way
- Willing to travel locally
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Zoom a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Ability to work from home
Competitive salary compensation starting at $70K plus depending on experience, monthly phone stipend, vacation after 90 days. Background and drug test required.
To learn more about the Cancer Support Community Central Coast, please visit our website cscslo.org Qualified candidates, please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to [email protected].
Getting through this together, Atascadero
franklin templeton executive team, franklin templeton executive leadership, john templeton, jennifer m. johnson, john templeton foundation, franklin templeton ceo, franklin templeton board of directors, franklin templeton india board of directors